Monday, April 17, 2006

Hi guys. Im writing this in the class. wow this is my first time to write a blog. I was thinking that it is kinda embarassing to show my journal to other people, but now I feel that it would be fun!!
this is a first week since classes began. I am so excited. I want to do many things while im a university student! And hopefully, after I graduate, I wanna live in Okinawaaaa!! man i LOVE Okinawa!! i love its music, food, weather, people, EVERYTHING! jajaja..and while im in a university, i want to travel around the world, as many as possible! one of my dream is to travel all over the world...it would be wonderful if i can do this...

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM GMT+9, Blogger EJ said...

Hello Ayita, I also enjoy traveling. This is a neat website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home