Monday, May 01, 2006

muahahaha! PE teacher Civiani goin' crazy lol
me and my pretty chinese friend Sandia on a water boat me and sandy fell in love with this guy workin in the hotel....wooh! such a hottie!!
beautiful beach and a beautiful gurl..just kidding hahaha!
gals chillin' on the beach
in the ocean

beauuuuutiful beeeaaach!! in San Andres, Colombia
COSTA RICAN LIFE part 2
Hola! como estas? i will keep writing about my Costa Rican life...

these pictures are from the senior trip. All seniors went to San Andres, Colombia.
this island places on a Caribean Ocean, near Costa Rica, so many Costa Rican peopla visit there for vacations. It is a very small island, but is such a beauutiful place just like a paradise!! We enjoyed lots of activities such as swimming, motercycling around the island, dancing at night, flirtting with the locals...aha aha jkjk..
people there were soo nice too. I chatted with a old rasta man on the beach. we discussed about love lol! he said that he had 5 girl friends when he was my age...haha. it was fun. he was so sweet and kind to me. maybe its because im a Asian, and its unusual that Asians visit there, but so many people say hi to me when im walking on the streets. I felt so welcomed, and wished that Japanese will be like them. as friendly as they are..

my sweet sweet memory in the Caribean paradise.... it makes me sentimental to think about the time in San Andres....

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM GMT+9, Blogger ayita said...

hey ayumi!!
whats up??
thanx 4 the comment.
i wanna c ur fotos too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home