Thursday, May 04, 2006

O KI NA WA!!
My family(especially mi papa and me) are big okinawa freaks. we have been to Okinawa several times, and me and my papa are even thinking about to settle in Okinawa. So the First day of GW, we went to Kawasaki to visit Okinawan festival. There we saw Okinawan singers singing their traditional songs, Eisa- group playing the drums and dancing.We also ate Okinawa Soba and Taco Rice, and bought some Okinawan tea. The weather was lovely and we enjoyed the festicval sooo much!
I love Okinawa, because i like hot weather and beautiful ocean. I definately am a beach person more than a mountain person. i love tropical fruits, i like to do water sports,and i like to be tanned.
i love Okinawa because i like Okinawan songs. Their traditional songs sounds so relaxing to me.
jolly songs makes me want to dance, and quiet songs sometimes makes me cry. they have special melody that tug at my heartstrings...
I love Okinawa, because of its people. they are so warm. In Tokyo, people are too busy, that they dont have much time to think about others. I think that it is so sad. Even if they have much money, and there are many activities to pass the time, those things dont always bring people happiness. i believe that spiritual satisfaction make one truly happy, not material satisfaction. When I'm in Okinawa, i can feel happiness.

there are still many other reasons why i luv okinawa...
but this is it 4 today. bye bye

4 Comments:

At 1:25 AM GMT+9, Blogger HAL said...

Hello☆ I'm haruka!
I'm really impressed with your blog. Pictures are so nice♪
I became interested in Okinawa by reading the articles!
I'm looking forward to reading your next blog!!
Bye-bye (^^)/

 
At 8:29 PM GMT+9, Blogger ayita said...

thank you halito.
u should visit Okinawa.
c u tomorrow. ciao ciao

 
At 8:21 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 4:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home