Sunday, May 07, 2006

GIRLS SLEEP OVER yurikita(ma cousin),pooh
aya,timothy
Today, my best friends Yuriko, Manami, and Tomoe came to my house to sleep over.
We are friends since we were in elementary school, so its a long friendship. They call me "buriko" somehow...well its because my name in kanji is pronounced as "bun", so they called me "bunko" at first, but because of Elementary school students' flexible ideas, it gradually became "buriko"....anyway i like my nickname though.
This night we talked about many things...(most of them are stupid stuffs)....such as about guys, guys, and about GUYS!! wow we only talked about guys!! how amazing lol!
Girls talk is always fun*
Manami is still sleeping in my room with weird pose......................

5 Comments:

At 10:13 AM GMT+9, Blogger Gen said...

Hello, Ayita☆

Great blog!!
I really enjoyed your blog.

I have never been to foreign country, so I envy you!!(>_<)

 
At 8:33 PM GMT+9, Blogger ayita said...

hello gentito!
thanx 4 visiting my blog.
i just found out that i like to show my journal to other ppl,although i thought i didnt.

well envy me!! im just kidding!
ciao ciao

 
At 12:18 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 8:21 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 4:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home