Sunday, January 28, 2007

lords of dogtown


i like this movie very much. this reminds me of the life in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. boys were like them. they surf and skate. i always felt their frustration and kind of anger ... i was wondering why the boys act like that. they have beautiful beach, bright sun, lots of nature, to me it was like a perfect place to live, but they seemed not so happy. i thought that they didnt know how to keep peaceful mind and how to love people, but i didnt realize the reason of it. but i think now i know why... they were feeling so much pressures and fears for the futures i guess. also they were feelin frustrated by stucked in a small town. i was just a girl came to study from foreign country, so it was kinda like a loong vacation to me. besides, i was garanteed that if i could graduate a high school in foreign countries, i could get in to a good university. but boys were in different situations. their families were moved from the states, and Tamarindo was the only place they have homes.
i was also really aggressive at that time. i was barely holding myself not going insane as releasing my energy by surfing. so much energy that comes from my body was uncontrollable for even myself, so that it made me become too aggressive and do crazy things. we all spend times like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home