Sunday, September 17, 2006

My birthday














my birthday...first of all, my college friends,Nana, Ayumi, Anri, marika, held a birthday dinner in a restaurant. it was a good atmosphere bar. i really liked it. and the cocktail...was good too! thank you so much guys. im so happy that i could get to know you guys. love you all xxxxxx

next, i and my friends since the elementary school went on a birthday cruise in Tokyo bay. my friends were all wearing Yukata(traditional japanese dress)..i was the only one who wore a summer dress... but thats fine.. we all danced like crazy on the boat...so much fun..

finally, i and my family went to a french restaurant "Le Clos Monmartre" in Kagurazaka. the food was just ok but we enjoyed the conversation and the atmosphere. it was a beautiful night.


Birthday is a day that you have a chance to say "im so happy that you were born on the planet" to ur love.
i want to say thank you to all people who celebrated my birthday...i love you all!!xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home