Wednesday, June 14, 2006

SISSY!
i guess im a fierce, hot-tempered girl. and i know that i have to be more considerate and more generous. but let me just say THOSE GUYS SUCK!!
why do guys always disapoint me?? those guys should go to foregn countries and train their too naive hearts. please stop being more feminine than girls!! most of the guys are asses in some ways except the "one."
i miss him... ugh.......................

i feel like i want to escape from this urban chaos and go to lie down on the tropical beach today...

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM GMT+9, Blogger ayita said...

>to maiunita
thank u for the comment!u understand me rite? i want nacho guys in japan...i guess in korea there are a lot! i know cuz i have some korean guy friends...
>kyouko chan
i know.. these guys irritates me a lottt!
>to yasuhiro
ok, thats true. but they are not my type. thats all
thank you anyway for ur comment. i appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home