Sunday, June 11, 2006

musica favorita
my favorite artist Juanes came to Japan last week!!
Juanes is a very famous artist from Colombia. he is so popular among Latin America. when i was in Costa Rica, i heard his song almost every day from the radio in the school van. so his song reminds me of my memory of Costa Rica......

his music is full of passion and love for ppl and his country. i love it! the melody is a mixture of rock, pops, and traditional latino, and its really cool. he is so hot, but unfortunately, he has a beautiful wife and a daughter lol this gives him good inspiration though. so its ok!

he is going to perform soon in Japan, so hopefully, i will get a ticket to go see him. but im not sure cuz its drawing.
ayyy please God, i want to go to the concert!!
todos los dias A Dios le pido.......

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM GMT+9, Blogger Gen said...

I hope you can get the ticket.
If you get it, please inform me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home